which insights exactly?
The report is really a deep dive into how the fashion scene is doing on social media. You’ll get a general overview as well as a detailed position of each brand in the market.
We specifically rank all brands on following metrics:
- Combined FB & IG amount of followers. For some this might be a vanity metric, but our experience learns it still provides good insights into reach. Certainly in combination with the other FB & IG metrics.
- Engagement rate, which measures the level of interaction between a brand and its followers on Instagram. Take into account that the higher the amount of followers the harder it gets to keep high engagement.
- Total grade, which measures a Brand’s influence on Instagram based on a variety of metrics. If you have an A or B rank you are more influential than a C rank brand.
- Followers evolution, which looks at the % change of combined FB & IG followers vs last year (only for the brands that were included in last year’s report).
- TikTok insights, focused on followers and likes, of Brands on TikTok.
- Pinterest insights focused on monthly views of Brands on Pinterest.
Would you like to know how the entire fashion industry is evolving and where you stand.